Saturday, December 17, 2011

1st Sasa Order

Hello! Today I have a review on some of the products I bought on Sasa during their Cyber Monday sale and I'm very happy with some products I've tried out so far. If you don't know, Sasa is a Hong Kong brand/store that sells a variety of makeup from across Asia, similar to Sephora. So I picked up the following items~


1) Genie in a Bottle - Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Spray (160 ml)
I picked this up because I've been wanting to try out some moisturizing mist/sprays since this girl in my class always uses it before class starts and she seems so have so smooth looking skin. This product does moisturize and refreshes the skin and it's perfect for the winter time with the drying environment. The first ingredient on the list is Sodium Hyaluronate, which is the moisturizing agent, if I'm correct. This spray doesn't have a scent to it so it's good for sensitive skin. I found that this product is more of a "pick me up" throughout the day or a small addition to your skincare routine so don't try to substitute this for a lotion.

2) My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask (10 pieces in a box)
I've heard some great things about this product so I decided to buy it. I have not tried it out but the ingredient list looks ok (cucumber extract, vitamin E and milk extract). I can't wait to try this out.

3) Dr. Jart+ BB CREAM Water Fuse Blemish Base (50 ml)
I believe the one I bought is the Asia exclusive one and there's an American one that is sold at Sephora. I've heard from other people that the two formulas are a bit different so I didn't bother buying it from Sephora. For me, all of the BB creams released in America kind of sucks compare to the Asian versions. I will be reviewing this soon~

4) Dr.G TROUBLE CARE Aroma A1 Skin Lotion (150 ml)
So this product is more like a treatment which you use only on areas where you're breaking out. The first ingredient on the list is Alcohol so I was afraid that this might irritate my skin but thankfully it did not. This product is magical! I had a bumpy red acne on my chin and over night, it totally de-bumped and almost disappear. This product is definitely worth the $31 price tag. I'll keep using this on my blackheads to see if it can get rid of them too. This is such a life changing product and I will try out their whole skincare line once I finish my current skincare products and back ups. :]

5) Kose SOFTYMO Acne Washing Foam (120ml)
I haven't tried this yet since I bought it as a backup cleanser after I finish my Biore one. This product has no scent to it so hopefully it will work out alright.

6) Biotherm BIOCILS Eye Make-up Removal Care Limits Lash Loss due to Makeup Removal - Waterproof (30 ml)
I bought the Make-up Removal Gel for Sensitive Eyes but I received this one instead but that's fine. I'm not sure what the official name of this product is so I just typed up what was on the bottle. This is a two layer makeup remover so it requires some shaking. This smells like the Lancome Bifacil and I think the removal power is about the same. I don't really prefer one over the other though. This is better than many drugstore make-up removers though, but I'm not sure if I want to pay 3-4 dollars for such a small bottle of it.


Also, I received a Fruttini Body Lotion (30ml) as a free gift with purchase (I think this is only for new customers). The scent I received is in Cherry Vanilla and the smell reminds me of a cherry flavored lollipop. It's a decent body lotion and I like the fact that is a travel size so I can carry it around with me.



* I've purchase every item with my own money from Sasa.com and this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment