Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beauty People 10 Seconds Auto Eyeliner Pencil Review

Hi! So today, I'm here to talk about the eyeliners that came inside one of the global Memeboxes, Superbox #29, Burst of Color 2.

These eyeliners are called 10 Seconds Auto Eyeliner Pencil from the brand Beauty People. I personally have not heard of this brand before buying this box. The box includes two full size eye liners and you could have received one of two choices: 01-Diamond Beige and Diamond Bronze or you could have gotten 02-Diamond Burgundy and Diamond Natural Berry. I was hoping I would get the second set because I wanted that berry color but I ended up getting the first set.


As you can see, this is a twisted up pencil with a built in sharpener at the back end.


I must say I really fell in love with these eyeliners. They glide on very smoothly without any tugging. They are softer in texture than the Urban Decay 27/7 Eyeliners but harder than the Milani Liquif' Eye Pencils and they do not move after it dries. No smudging, no flaking.

These two colors are too light for me to use as a liner so for the bronze color, I use it all over the lid as an eye shadow (blended out with my finger) and I use the beige color on the inner corners of my eyes and right under to create that popular korean makeup look with the aegyo sal.

I've seen it on G-Market for $10-14 USD but the Memebox info card said they are $24 USD each so just take this info with a grain of salt.

Final Verdict: 5/5, these liners are harder to find online but if you come across them, give them a try. I'm really loving my Korean brand eyeliners now, they are cheaper than my old favorites from Tarte and Urban Decay and have better staying power than some of the more expensive eyeliners I've tried in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment