Monday, August 25, 2014

Memebox Haul

Wow, I've been gone for years since my last post. Unfortunately things came up in life and I just haven't had the time to blog as much as I would like to. So today, I'm here to share with you my newest Memebox haul. I've been purchasing their boxes since the Memebox #2 global edition (so I've been buying them for some time now) and these are the last few of the boxes I've bought. I plan to stop purchasing them until I get a chance to use and test all of the products that came in the boxes.

So I've purchased the special box #17 K-style, special box #20 Superfood, and special box #24 Brightening skincare.



Special box #17 K-style
*Unfortunately I took out the blusher and forgot to include it in the pictures :(
1. Bbia Pigment - I received the color 01 Mild
2. Awesome Aqua Radiance CC cream
3. RiRe Luxe Auto Eyeliner in Champagne
4. RiRe Luxe Auto Eyeliner in Choco Brown
5. A'pieu Full of Nature Mascara
6. Shara Shara Feminine Blusher - I received CR01 Soft Coral
7. Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow - I received 03 Fuscia Purple


Special box #20 Superfood
1. LadyKin Elmaju Broccoli Essence Toner
2. The Skin House Alow Soothing Vitamin Gel
3. Secret Nature From Jeju Peeing Gel
4. LadyKin Phytoplan Broccoli Wrinkle Radiance Power Ampoule
5. Pure Smile Strawberry Milk Essence
6. Red Ginseng Eye Wrinkle Solution Treatment


Special box #24 Brightening Skincare
1. Ispren Magic Eye Solution Wise Patch
2. Rinco Solution Spot
3. Cleosis All In One Water Shining Finisher
4. Yufit Eon Wheat Germ Essence
5. Dermahouse Perfect Whitening Moisture Mask


Reviews of products are coming up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment