Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master Review

So today I have three shades from the Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Master line to review!



I have the color 1- First Kiss, 3- Sexy Red, and 10 Party Pink (this is a limited edition color from last Christmas if I remember correctly)

So this comes with a slanted tip applicator so it glides on pretty easily onto the lips. This product is pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way. I've used them for a while now and honestly I only like them for more casual everyday wear and perfect for creating a gradient lip look. They are pretty silicon like in texture on the lips so they don't set as quick as I would like it to and they do transfer onto whatever you drink from. I would say the wear time on these are about 2 hours for me since I do drink water pretty frequently, they do not have long lasting power and comes off very easy but it does leave a slight tint afterwards. Plus, with a thin layer, you don't get too bold of a color.

I have them heavily swatched here and as you can see, it is pretty glossy and runs into the lines on my hand cause I put a bit too much on. The top one is #1, middle is #3 and bottom is #10. My personal favorite is #10 but it was a holiday edition color. 

All of the colors have a same scent, it smells like a very sweet cherry candy. It makes me want to eat candy every time I apply it. It's not a very strong scent though, disappears after 10-20 of application. I do recommend these if you are looking for a product that is good for creating a gradient lip look. I got each one of these for around $10 on ebay.



No comments:

Post a Comment